Special offer! Bike + free helmet
- The promotion is valid only for purchases made directly on roko.bike – via the website and by phone.
- The promotion cannot be combined with other discounts and promotions.
- It is not possible to replace the helmet with a bicycle price reduction.
- Helmet colors and designs are shipped randomly. You can write in the comments to the order, for example, the gender of the child, we will try to choose a helmet somehow, but we cannot promise it.
- The helmet model is assigned to the bike model and it is not possible to change:
- roko.bike 16” – Alpina Ximo or Ximo Flash
- roko.bike 20” – Alpina Haga
- roko.bike 24” – Alpina Mythos 3.0 L.E.
- All helmets are children’s or junior sizes, appropriately matched to the size of the bike. It cannot be changed to a different size.
- The promotion lasts until 28.02.2023 or until we have helmets or bicycles in stock.
- Upon a possible return of the bike, the customer must return the helmet too. In the case of returning the bike only, the value of the helmet will be deducted from the amount of the refund:
- roko.bike 16” – 45 euro
- roko.bike 20” – 80 euro
- roko.bike 24” – 100 euro
- It is not possible to book a bike with a helmet for later. The rule of “first come, first served” applies.
WE CREATE CYCLING PASSION
roko.bike are Polish bikes that were created out of passion for cycling. We put all our knowledge and heart to make them meet the expectations of the most demanding little cyclists and that is why all, even the smallest details of roko.bike have been designed especially for children. We also know the importance of the weight of bikes, which is why roko.bike is one of the lightest in the world.
We are sure that when getting on the roko.bike, children will love riding a bike and will be happy spending every free moment actively.
(MAXIMUM CONTROL AND SAFETY)
As a result of many studies, analyzes and tests, we have developed a unique geometry that provides maximum control over the bike in all conditions and significantly increases safety.
The most important differences of MCaS in relation to the typical geometry of a children’s bike are:
- Low-situated bottom bracket that reduces the center of gravity of a small cyclist. It causes better grip of the bike in corners and in difficult terrain, facilitates the start and reduces the risk of hitting the upper tube while stopping
- The short chain stay allows better maneuvering in tight corners and allows to climb steep hills without slipping of the rear wheel.
- The reduced angle of the fork increases bicycle stability, especially during a downhill ride in difficult terrain
- The use of a very short stem and the move of child’s riding position to the back facilitates better bicycle maneuvering and noticeably reduces fatigue during longer rides or trainings.
STATE OF THE BIKING ART – THE ROKO.BIKE FRAME
When designing and manufacturing our frames, we took care of every detail. They are distinguished by the MCaS geometry and other significant aspects. First of all, the roko.bike frames meet the requirements of ISO 8098 and 4210 in terms of safety and durability. We use butted tubes made of 6061 T6 aluminum in order to obtain the lowest possible weight. We weld in SMT technology, which results in smooth and aesthetic tube connections. The frame is painted with a semi-matt powder coat, which is extremely durable and will make the frame look attractive even after many years of intensive use. The final visual effect is complemented by perfectly glossy graphics made in UV technology.